Monday, June 8, 2009

Firsts

Well there may be reason for some more frequent posts. Mrs. 2outof4 is enjoying her first summer of graduate school, which unfortunately takes her far away to the Mother Land and then off to the land of multiple mothers. There is a reason our front license plate says "My wife and all our money go to Penn!"

I would also like to wish my brother-in-law an excellent first return on Home Leave from Iraq. He has to go back, but is very close to returning for good.

It seems to run in the family, but I would like to congratulate my father-in-law on his first few weeks of service in Iraq as his PRT attempts to foster relations and sound diplomatic practices in helping guide the Iraqis toward self-governance.

I would be remiss if I did not mention a certain University baseball team that is off to its first College World Series in Omaha, NE.

And who would have ever guessed, but I even found my way to Facebook for the first time over the weekend. My profile is under the name my mama gave me. I resisted FB for a long time, but it is a really neat way to keep in touch with people. Does anyone know how to link 2outof4 on FB as something that I'm a fan of in my profile?

The excitement does not stop here guys! Tonight I lifted 30lbs with my left leg on the single leg extension machine for the first time since my surgery. It is just one step closer to being able to hangout with these guys for the close of A-Basin next year:

http://bucketsinlittleton.blogspot.com/2009/06/pond-skimming.html

That dude in the tan leisure suit is the guy who filmed my demise!

-2outof4

1 comment:

  1. I liked how your worked in a "certain University"

    ReplyDelete