Friday, April 10, 2009

A Ph.D. Makes It Sound More Offical

As I was sitting in the ortho office yesterday, my Doc, who knows what I do, asked what the market was going to do the rest of the year and how he could make money. First, I said he should not have gone to school for so long, then I said he should find a good active manager to take care of him.

He laughed, but I could tell this man wanted answers. So I told him I had no idea over the next six months or twelve months. Things feel like they want to rally today on all the government support and things "not being as bad as feared", but I am not naive enough to say that euphoria could not end in a week.

That is pretty much what Dr. John P. Hussman says below in his recent market commentary. I do not agree with a lot of his economic fixes but his criticisms are easy to agree with:

http://www.hussmanfunds.com/wmc/wmc090406.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment