Friday, March 6, 2009

Who Knew?

A while back I was frequently mocked by some former colleagues for participating in something they deemed "Yoga Pilates". Yoga Pilates was actually a class at Gold's Gym called BodyFlow - kind of a Yoga and meditation mix. Not only was the class a good stretch for my not-so-limber body, but I found myself very relaxed by the end of the class.

Well, here is another one. This time it can be done in the comfort and seclusion of your own home. I mocked it before I tried it. But I have found "08 Minute Pilates" to be an excellent source of core strengthening - something us desk jockeys can appreciate. Plus, Mrs. 2outof4 says that I am standing straighter. (I think its that she didn't like the beer gut.)

The video is led by Andrea Bernard and her henchwomen - Edna and Angie. Don't knock it before you try it!

-2outof4

1 comment:

  1. Once and for all - your beer gut is imaginary!!!

    ReplyDelete